miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Epilogue

It’s been more than a year
since that catastrophic event
it’s been less than a week
since the last time I cried
for what has never hope

And even when I look out for angels
even when I see beautiful green fields
I know you will never be there with me
and even when my thoughts diverge
too soon before the final dream
you will search in the wrong places
for what you should have rejoice
for me.

Because searching for love has never meant finding love
and finding love has never meant to get love in return
I won’t search for it. In fact I never had
But if I find it, I hope to get it in return
in fair terms and amount
for both parts
To Love!poesia amor poemas literatura espanol prosa poetica romantica romantic poetry romance poetico love poetic spanish poems español venezuela maracaibo caracas

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario